- Australian designed, engineered and made;
- Webbing 30kN tenacity, AS/NZS 1891.1 = 15kN;
- Webbing is UV rated to exceed AS/NZS 1891.1 standard;
- ‘THETA’ stitch pattern (equals 25kN srength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly. Shaped to preclude stitch thread breakage in a fall;
- Contrast stitch pattern for easy inspection;
- Standard LINQ shock absorber is rated for a wearer of up to 160kg;
- Drop forged D Transition point doubles as a spare leg stowage point.
SKU: HSO – LSSS – WL01SNSN