Nature’s Botanical Crème (previously labelled as Desert Dwellers) contains both Rosemary and Cedarwood essential oils of which the safety and properties are well documented and have been known and used by humans since the time of the Pharaohs.
A soft white creamy appearance and feel, Nature’s Botanical Crème has the texture of a high end moisturiser and a pleasant aromatic odour reminiscent of its essential oil base. When the Crème is rubbed into the skin it becomes transparent and leaves no oily residue.
It certainly is a unique product and is Nature’s Botanical best seller with customers throughout the years being extremely pleased with the results. Nature’s Botanical has gained cult status amongst bushies and holidaymakers alike! And it is not only these – anyone who spends time outside appreciates it: golfers, shooters, walkers, in fact, people from every walk of life.
How to Use
- Apply to ensure complete coverage to exposed areas of skin. Re-apply as necessary
- For those unfamiliar with the product apply a small amount first to ensure no adverse skin reaction
- Do not ingest
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Do not use if pregnant
- Do not apply to children under the age of 2 years old
- Store in a cool place
- When using the Creme product, ensure your fingers are as clean as possible to reduce external contamination
- Always fasten the lids after use
Nature’s Botanical Creme’s essential oil ingredients are Rosemary Oil and Cedarwood Oil. These are combined in a base which includes olive oil and vegetable based emulsifiers. Nature’s Botanical Lotion’s ingredients are identical except there is no olive oil base. Both products contain a food grade preservative E211.